SERVINGS: 4 | PREP: 15’
- Four large barley rusks
- 3 large mature tomatoes
- 120g feta cheese
- 80g mizithra cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly grounded pepper
- Peel the tomatoes and mush them
- Drain them for 5 minutes
- Moisten the rusks with 40ml of water each and drizzle some olive oil.
- Crumble the cheeses with a fork
- Spread the grated tomato on each rusk and add the cheese. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano and drizzle some more extra olive oil
- Perhaps you could add some capers and/or black olives if you’d like.